1) Ukrainian Diaspora in Denmark:
In Denmark, we have financially and technically supported Ukrainian diaspora partners to strengthen their organizational capacity with the aim to better assist refugees in Denmark and respond to humanitarian needs in Ukraine.
We have worked with the Danish-based Ukrainian diaspora organization, Bevar Ukraine, in a one-year partnership. Our objectives were to:
- Provide financial support to strengthen Bevar Ukraine's organization and expand refugee activities in Denmark with over 1 million DKK.
- Offer needs-based support and capacity development, like volunteer management workshops, to members of the umbrella organization ”Association of Ukrainians in Denmark” (AUD).
- Facilitate cooperation between Ukrainian diaspora and DRC Diaspora Programme to better serve the needs of Ukrainian refugees in Denmark.
- Support to further strengthen the umbrella organization "Associations of Ukrainians in Denmark" (AUD), where Bevar Ukraine plays a leading role.