Thanks to the international collaboration of Social Cooperative Progetto Tenda (Italy), DRC-Danish Refugee Council (Greece), LABC srl (Italy) and CWEP-Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiębiorczości (Poland), we have carried out various activities and produced numerous results.
Results that make us proud!
- An e-learning platform , five Modules on e-trafficking, available for free in three languages (English, Italian, Greek) including legal and criminological aspects of e-trafficking, the identification of potential victims and the psychosocial support.
- More than 200 professionals from Italy and Greece trained on e-trafficking
- Thre tools useful for professionals in the sector and not only.
- The Advocacy toolkit, useful for developing an advocacy strategy to combat e-trafficking.
- A social media campaign necessary to spread knowledge about human trafficking and e-trafficking through global platforms.
- The Free2Link Report , which shows key-findings on existing knowledge and educational gaps on e-trafficking among professionals in Greece and Italy.
- A social media awareness campaign called 'In this story the villain has no face, for use on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- A transnational event at the end of the project, entitled 'Protection of victims of human trafficking. Grounding in consolidated experiences to address new challenges', held on 10 November 2022 in Turin, Italy. Professionals in the sector and experts, internationally recognised, discussed and examined the protective framework for victims of trafficking in human beings, taking into account an in-depth analysis of 'digitalisation aspect'.
- A national event organised by CWEP in Rzeszów, Poland, on 7 September 2022.
- A national event organised by DRC Greece in Athens, Greece on 24 November 2022.
- A graphic animation video made by DRC, focused on the recognition and prevention of e-trafficking practices.
Thank you for making Free2Link possible!
Special thanks to those who participated in the trainings, events and who will never stop the fight against human trafficking.
🔺E-trafficking is closer than you think
E-trafficking: if you can’t spot it, you can't fight it!